Widgets are very simple structures that you can place in various positions on your web pages.
The gallery is used to make up the widget so that it can be placed on web pages
Creating/Editing your widgets from within the gallery
- Edit Widget - select to edit the widget
- Delete Widget - select to delete the widget - * all pages containing this widget will no longer show it *
Types of Widget
There are different types of widgets that can be made. They are as follows:
- TEXT - contains a title, text and an option to link to an internal webpage or another website.
- TEXT AND IMAGE - contains a title, image, text and an option to link to an internal webpage or another website.
- MULTIPLE LINKS - contains a title and up to 10 links
- TWITTER FEED - contains a display of the latest three tweets of an account
- CUSTOM BUTTON - contains a title, image an optional link to an internal webpage or another website
- EXTERNAL PREMADE BUTTON - buttons for facebook, linked in, blog, twitter.
- THIRD PARTY CODE - external code, eg youtube video.
- Most of the widgets above have a variety of stying options.
- Widgets are designed and automatically sized for the design of your website.